Well the end of the school year has come and finals have ended and I have completed my freshman year of college!
Now, comes the exciting part...summer! I have moved out of my room in E-4 of Young Hall into my room for the summer across the floor over in H-1. I will be living here for the summer but first I'm leaving tomorrow because I'm off to South Africa! After months of training and getting ready I will be leaving tomorrow evening from San Diego on a red eye flight into Atlanta on Tuesday morning. Then the LoveWorks team I am on will get on a plane for a 17-hour flight to Johannesburg, South Africa.
Right now, I'm almost done with laundry and will begin packing this evening and finish in the morning. I am excited about the next three weeks and am looking forward to sharing about my experience when I return. I won't have my laptop with me or access to the Internet. But I will have plenty of photos to blog about and will have a journal with me when I'm there.
I'm off to pack...
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment