Well, I've realized that I haven't journaled for a bit, so let me continue from where I left off. Last night's dinner was more rice, "meatball type things" with sauce, and salad. After dinner, Michael, Steve and I were given a tour of the guys' dorm from Page aka "Prez." We walked down the hallway visiting with people from listening to Peter play guitar and teach us about the South African government from the poster he had hung in his room with all the Cabinet ministers from all the provinces to hearing stories from all the others we met. When we had met everyone the three of us returned to the dining hall and sat and talked with the girls from our team. By then a long day had past, and I was very tired. I began nodding off (surprise, surprise!) and finally stretched out my arms on the table I was at and I was out! Once I finally woke up I learned that my wonderful team had taken a picture of me while I was asleep. With that, I was off and back to sleep at Chalet #10.
No comments:
Post a Comment