So its been just about a week now since I've been "back in America" and I thought it was time to start blogging and sharing some journal entries from my South African experience. Just a general note before I begin the blogging...I began the trip with the full intention of journaling every day about everything I experienced while in South Africa. I started writing on my way there and wrote a few days into the trip and then got into a lot of things as you can expect. There was a lot happening and a lot going on that I got tired of writing and just fell behind. I tried to catch up a few times but just plain gave up because I had forgot details that I thought were important, etc. But anyways, long story short, the next few "bloggings" will be straight from my old school black & white Mead composition book that I used as my South African journal. Here we go...
No comments:
Post a Comment