I'm back from spending the long 4th of July weekend up in the LA area in Azusa, helping Mama Henck move into the new house! It was good to see the new place and get used to where I will now call "home." We spent lots of time unpacking and situating furniture and stuff and managed to have some fun time in between there, heading over to Old Pasadena and exploring around that area, figuring out where places are and where we can do things!
I'm here enjoying the great weather in San Diego after another week of work--short however ;-)
Pretty soon I'll be finishing up with my summer job here on campus and beginning to prepare for LEAD Week in August and then NSO (New Student Orientation) and the beginning of school and all that comes with being a college sophomore!
Off to read for a bit...
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment