Friday, July 28

These Summer Days

...are almost over. It is nearly August and I cannot believe it. The last "weekend" before the busy days ahead begin, complete with moving out of H-1 upstairs to K-3, pre-LEAD Week activities and duties with my fellow ASBers, LEAD Week with 300 other student leaders on Point Loma's campus, Freshman Move-In, NSO (New Student Orientation), then the beginning of classes for my sophomore year of college!

I'm excited about next week to begin and to start getting settled and prepared for the semester and year ahead. I'm looking forward to my new room (complete with a great ocean view!), getting stuff pulled together for my ASB office and things of that sort.

Four more days of work and then I'm done! Summer is always a good thing, but the humidity and lack of air flow will be a good thing to see go. Looking forward to the days and weeks ahead...

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Summer is over?! I guess so, since I begin work this coming week!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

So, what's going on now, Andrew. How's the sophomore year?

Kelly B.
(a fellow MA transplant:)