So as is the norm, I'm back again from a "blogging break." As unintended as it was, I'd like to change my ways and share a bit more often from time to time.
I'm half way through my Spring Break this week and have had a restful and relaxing time. I'll be posting some photos soon from a few day trips that I've made so far.
Right now, I've been watching Food TV a lot this week. My new favorite show is Good Eats. If you haven't seen it, watch it and you'll learn a lot.
It is good to be in a location with good weather and comfortable temperatures. As I was watching the Today Show this morning, I saw the snow fall and fall, and the temperatures go down to the single digits. When I was seeing this, I just happened to come in from outside, picking up the LA Times from the driveway. I was in shorts and flip flops. Oh, how I love this California life!
Well, that's it for now. I'm going to keep reading and get through at least this one book this week, before I go back to hundreds of pages of monotonous reading that await with classes starting again on Monday.
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment