Its been a while since I've blogged about life, in fact, the last time I was home for a break I blogged, so I guess its that time again.
After completing my sophomore year just over a week ago, I am now a college junior! Last weekend, my parents came to campus for Point Loma's commencement and helped me move out of my room. The first week of summer has been restful and a good opportunity to relax after a busy end to the semester.
I'm at home for the next two weeks and then head back to campus on June 3rd to begin "training camp" for my summer travels with SMT and our band, Called Out. Our commissioning service will be on Wednesday, June 6th at 7:00 p.m. in Ellipse Chapel. So if you are in the San Diego area, stop by and hear us play before we head out. On June 9th, we head out and drive to Central Cal District for our first camp.
I'm eager to get started with SMT and to get on the road. I'm looking forward to the summer ahead and being with the rest of the team. Our tentative travel schedule is going to be sending us to Central Cal, Arizona, Hawaii (we'll be on Maui for a week!) and SoCal District to wrap things up.
I'm hoping (even though my track record is pretty lame) to keep updates coming from the road as we travel in and around the great American Southwest. We'll be at camps during the week and churches on the weekends. Friday night and Saturday in hotels will provide access to e-mail and the internet.
Off to go back to the enjoyable reading of my summer book list...
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
2 comments:
Oh my word, is this an update? Just kidding .. I hope you keep us in the loop throughout the summer.
How exciting, I know that you will have a great time. Enjoy Maui, I know that it will be wonderful.
Post a Comment