Tuesday, January 11

SEMASC Spring Conference

Well last night was a good one with a really productive Student Council Meeting at school. Our council is hosting the SEMASC (South Eastern Massachusetts Association of Student Councils) Spring Conference. Our purpose for meeting last night was to come up with a theme for the conference. Typically, schools select a theme that has the word "leadership" directly in it. But we wanted to do something different. So we came up with a pretty clever one. The theme for the conference is "SEMASC: We're just a bunch of idiots, but together we can be champions!" We're going to celebrate the Red Sox World Series win and the teamwork involved in conquering the 86 year record--and show how important teamwork and unity are in leadership, whether it be in school or at Fenway Park. I'm excited!

I'll update later on the progress we make for the conference. The spring is looking busy, but I'm looking forward to it! :-)


No comments: