Wednesday, January 12

Oh How I Want Some Sunshine

It was a pretty bad day, weather wise that is. It started snowing last night and didn't accumulate very much, but this morning was not fun trying to get to school. There's basically a layer of slush on top of some snow with ice in some places. And this has been happening for much of the past two weeks. Just one big snow cycle. So all in all, I'm tired of winter!

Today I found out that our theme for the SEMASC conference was not approved so we're back to square one. We're looking towards keeping the Red Sox theme and go with something like "Cursed to First: Becoming Champions of Leadership" So we'll see where it goes next.

So, the weather isn't pleasant but San Diego is just around the corner! :-) Off to do homework.

1 comment:

Andrew & Lisa said...

Dude, I want some sunshine, too. Hey, I'll race you to California! Who's gonna get there first?

Take Care,
Andrew