Waiting isn't an easy thing sometimes. Yet again, we have more snow this evening. Waiting for spring is going to take a while. And I'm still waiting to hear from colleges, hoping for the big, thick acceptance envelopes. Hopefully, I won't have to wait until spring to hear from colleges. It should be another two or three weeks or so.
Tomorrow I'm off to a SEMASC Lock-In which means little to no sleep. It's from Friday night at 6:30 to around 8:00 a.m. on Saturday morning. The one event similar to this that I have attended in the past, I can remember that they are not pleased to find people sleeping. I may have to find a classroom to lay down, because I won't be good after 12 hours of no sleep.
Finishing up some papers and projects as next week is the last week before vacation. Then, I'm off to Nashville to look at Trevecca for a few days and then Mom and I are flying on to MD to be with Mema for a few days. Should be good to look at another college possibility and get caught up on some sleep as well!
Well off to finish homework. Spring will soon be here and that means no more snow! :-)
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment