As I'm sitting here thinking about my life and where its going to take me within the next few months, I begin to think about a lot. Life can be a rollercoaster ride of experiences, full of ups and downs, momentous occasions like graduating from kindergarten or better yet, high school! But as I think of my life and how I've experienced it, I look back and look towards the future with great appreciation for the opportunities I've had. Whether it be living in a home with the family I have to being able to get a decent education to having food accessible pretty much whenever I'm hungry--I can only think of a word, beautiful. In the larger scheme of things, our lives are a part of His greater creation that has existed throughout the ages. The morsel of being that I make up compared to the masterpiece of life that God has created is so small, yet His hand is through it all and over it all. Wow. Beauty doesn't have to be found just in that girl that catches your eye or a freshly cut flower, yet take time to realize how great His love is for you and me, and that's beautiful in and of itself.
No comments:
Post a Comment