Sunday, March 27

Easter Excitement

It's always fun this time of year. Easter's a great time to be alive. Church was good this morning. People are proud to wear their newly purchased spring outfits with bright and bold colors. Especially after such a long, dreary, dismal winter that we've had, it's been good to see some color around. Flowers are beginning to bloom and almost April! My folks and I made our way into Boston last night to Berklee School of Music for a concert. I had never heard their music before, but the Blind Boys of Alabama were pretty good! They are a group of guys in their 80's who have been playing together since the 1930's. They have won a couple of Grammys recently and were really good, and funny too. If they come to your area, you should check them out. My parents proved me wrong--I'm admitting, Mom and Dad! ;-) It was a good concert and a good experience. Off to another busy week, Student Council meeting with SEMASC preparations on Monday night, and another marathon church budget meeting on Tuesday evening. I like to call these weeks like this a "double threat week." Oh what fun.

No comments: