By being a high school senior, and it currently being March, I'm most likely to have a slight case of "senioritis," and I'm confirming that case today! Exactly three months to the day from tomorrow, I will be walking at my high school graduation! Tuesday, June 7th at 6:00 p.m. at Veteran's Stadium--everyone's invited to come see the fun. I'm really excited!
It's been a busy weekend. I made my way up to Lowell yesterday morning for a District NYI Council Meeting which are always fun ;-) That ended around 12:15ish and I then made my way back. No problems with the car or driving!
At church this morning, I found out a bit of encouraging and exciting news. I learned that a good friend of mine from a couple years ago is planning on attending Point Loma in the fall! Someone I know! I'm trying to get in contact again and get some more details. That would be a great thing and a good answer to prayer! I'm excited about the possibilities for next year as I head off to college. It's a scary time for a lot of people, and I'm sure I will be nervous a bit, but I'm ready for the ride!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment