It's about 7:20 a.m. on Wednesday morning, and I'm pulling together some last minute stuff for my trip to the Spring MASC Conference in Hyannis. Our "delegation" from our Student Council is meeting at school at 10:30 and will hopefully leave shortly after that. We had a lot of messy weather last night, so I don't know how that will affect our travel today. It was a very yucky day weather wise--everything from rain to snow to sleet to freezing rain, and its all on the ground right now.
For those of you who need a better understanding of what I'm going to--it's basically like the NSLC of Student Councils in Massachusetts. I went last year and it was a good opportunity to see what other student councils from around the state are doing and what problems they are facing. Some of the keynote speakers have been good in the past and others haven't been so great. But anyways, it will be good to be off for a few days and enjoy being with my fellow Student Council members! :-) We return at around 1:00 p.m. on Friday afternoon, so I'll be back then!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
1 comment:
NSLC huh ... I hope you had a great time. Looking forward to singing with you Sunday.
Post a Comment