Wednesday, May 4

A Changing Chapter

May is finally here and spring has sprung and so has the season of changing chapters in life. I'm about to close a chapter in my own life and enter another one and I've been reflecting a bit.

Today, I spent my morning emceeing Student Council election speeches for next school year. It's been an interesting year but also hard to think that I'm almost done! I'll pass the torch onto someone else, and then I'll be done with that part of my life. My next and last Church Board meeting is next Tuesday evening. Then that's done. And many more things are on the docket for the upcoming 2-3 weeks I have left of school.

Yearbooks are coming shortly, then Senior Prom, then sign-outs and then Graduation on June 7! This summer will be busy, but soon I will be opening the new chapter of college. I'm eagerly looking forward to this change and see what the future holds.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Just wanted to let you know, I miss you buddy! Hope all is going well ... I know we are both crazy busy. How is Starbucks?