The week is almost over and I'm looking forward to it! It's been a pretty quiet week but not too bad. On Tuesday, I had my first "practice shift" at Starbucks. I spent my time from 3-7 p.m. on the register, ringing in items and calling orders. It went pretty well. I found another great drink that has become one of my favorites. If any of you stop by Starbucks pretty soon, I would highly recommend a Shaken Iced Tea/Lemonade. And make sure you get it with the Passion Tea instead of Black Tea.
On another topic--I've recently been introduced to Relevant Magazine. Its a magazine geared toward students in their 20's and young adults. Being an 18 year old, and soon to be college student, I'm really enjoying this magazine. It's kind of a pop culture magazine for postmoderns. They have regular reviews of mainstream books, CDs and movies. Go to the website and check it out. There's some pretty good stuff. If you like what you see, sign up for a free issue. Make sure you post a comment on this if you like it.
Off to another shift at Starbucks this afternoon. I'll keep you posted and up-to-date on how the Starbucks life going. Have a great week--May is almost here!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
2 comments:
I love Relevant magazine ... and just got my newest issue yesterday. I will pass it along for you to read soon. Glad Starbucks is going well!
Hey! I actually signed up for the "free issue." So I'm almost already through it. But thanks for the offer! :-)
Post a Comment