Well, the time has come, and my public school career that started way back in kindergarten with Mrs. Kailnock at Centennial Lane will be completed, unofficially on TOMORROW! :-) We got our sign-out sheets today but I didn't make much progress as some others today. Tomorrow I have to get signatures while also spending the day in an all-day choir rehearsal for our concert which is tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't have any outstanding textbooks or any surprises when I go to each department head, and they can send me on my way! I will likely have to stop by the school on Friday morning to get the principal's signature and then turn in my completed sign-out sheet. But after that, it's over! :-)
Meanwhile, I must comment on this absolutely awful weather that has plagued the South Shore since the beginning of the week. We are in the midst of a "nasty nor'easter" as the local NBC affiliate, 7 News has described, and it has basically been non-stop cold, windy and rainy conditions. The rest of the week looks cold but Saturday looks like some clearing! Its been depressing to have to be wet and cold for so long, but hopefully there will be some returning back to normal within the next few weeks for graduation and the party. For anyone who cares...it was 75 degrees and sunny today in San Diego! :-) 85 days, but who's counting...
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment