Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am finally finished with school. I have completed my high school career! I ended up completing my sign out sheet early on Friday morning and left school soon after. I was and still am smiling! :-) This next week will be busy with Senior Scholarships, Awards Night, Graduation Rehearsal, Heritage Banquet as well as Senior Prom on Friday night!
This weekend has been going well. Saturday let's say was just amazingly beautiful. After this past week's "nasty nor'easter" and nonstop cold and rain, it was so great to be alive on Saturday! The rain came late day, but it was the heavy downpour kind of rain, which is good for the earth and the best to run in ;-)
So all in all, life is great and I can't wait to wrap up stuff next week with graduation. For the first time this weekend, I thought "hey, I don't have any homework due on Monday!" Such a great feeling. I don't have to read books (i.e. for school), so now I can read what I've been trying to read for months. I have begun creating my summer reading list and I can't wait to get through them all. This is going to be a great summer and I can't wait!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
1 comment:
Congrats friend! When I return, there will be a frosty run on me. Enjoy your week ... don't work to hard or early, ha!
Post a Comment