Tuesday, June 7

Graduation Day!

It's been a while since I last "blogged," but the day has finally come. In about 4 1/2 hours, I will be graduating from high school! I've had a fun time since being "done with school." Last week was crazy with all the Senior Week activities ranging from Scholarships to Awards Night to Senior Prom. Prom was really fun and I'm going to try to get some pictures up pretty soon.

But all in all, today's the big day, and I'm finding it hard to believe that it's over. I will soon be a high school graduate entering the world of college life. And I must say its been good and I'm looking forward to the future! :-)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see you walk across the stage tonight ... Sister Amanda and Pastor Heather will be there with cameras and smiles! And, I look forward to those prom pics (wink, wink!)

Andrew & Lisa said...

Hooray! Way to go Andrew. We are proud of you and hope you had a wonderful evening. We know your future holds many exciting experiences and opportunities! :)

We miss you and hope to connect with you once you are here on the OTHER coast!

I'm also looking forward to your prom pictures. Where was it held? Who did you take?