Wednesday, June 15

Two Months From Now


About two months from now, these pictures are from where I will be living! These are some photos from the campus of Point Loma Nazarene University, where I will become a freshman student this fall. I'm eager to get things ready and packed and head on out there. Its a bit cold right now on the "right" coast--but the forecast for San Diego today...68 degrees and sunny skies. :-)

2 comments:

Andrew & Lisa said...

Andrew, We are looking forward to this time in your life! Please keep us posted. Blog away!! :) ~The Shinns

Anonymous said...

Two months before you leave? gulp! How did that happen so fast?

Seriously, I'm happy for you that your dreams and plans are becoming a reality. Dad and I love you very much and will miss you when you move to the "left coast". But, we know that you have prayed for God's wisdom and are certain that Point Loma is the place for you.

Be sure to write. Ha!

Love,
==just ma==