
After several weeks and even a couple of months of saying "I want to see this movie," I finally found a theater that was showing it and saw it with my parents last night. The Interpreter is an amazing movie and is definitely worth seeing. It's got Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn in it. Wow!
2 comments:
Andrew, I'm going to rent the movie sometime in the next couple of weeks on your recommendation. I'm looking forward to it!
Hey, I've tried the Gazebo blend of coffee from Starbucks and am wondering if you've tried it. What do you think of it? Have any customers made comments? I really like it. I think it's a great option for those who like the French Roast.
Are you getting excited about going away to college? When are you due out here? We'd love to get together with you once you get settled and into what life will be for you.
Thinking of you! Lisa
Lisa!
I HAVE tried the Gazebo blend from Starbucks and highly recommend it. I first sampled it a few weeks ago when we introduced it--we brewed our iced coffee with it for the first week it was out. It's very good! I don't typically like "bold" coffees but this was good. I have yet to have it as hot coffee however, so the verdict's still out. I really like the citrusy taste--its great as a cold drink in the summer!
I AM getting excited about getting out to CA for college. Exactly two weeks from this morning, I'll be boarding the plane for San Diego. We'll have to touch base with each other ASAP. GREAT to hear from you!
Post a Comment