
Hello All! I understand from some of you that you might have though that I had discontinued my blog after not posting to it for some time. I am currently at Inside Out Soul Fest in Gilford, NH (which I will post about later) and they provide free wi-fi internet access. So I don't know if it is the connection or what, but I'm here! I have thoroughly been enthralled by my new iBook! After a couple of days of setting my new iBook up with all the programs loaded on and everything installed, I tried to "blog" but the connection to Blogger was bad. Thus, I have had some time trying to get "online," to tell all of you about my new purchase. But, now I am finally back! Of course, above is a picture of the new computer that I am currently blogging from. I am thoroughly impressed and excited about the iBook and I'll be sure to keep you all updated on the musings of a new Mac user! For now, I need to get caught up on "blogging" about my life since I last blogged! Here they come...
No comments:
Post a Comment