Tuesday, August 23

Dorm Room Pictures



Here are finally some pictures of my dorm and room at Young Hall. Here they are! The first picture of the building is Young Hall. This is where I live! As you walk on the sidewalk (where the line of palm trees are in the center of the picture) into the entrance of Young Hall, you take a right and walk down a skywalk kind of hallway (windows on both sides) Once you reach the end of the hallway, take a left, then another left, and you are looking at my home away from home, Young E-4. The next picture (which is on the right) is as you walk into our room. Just wanted to point out the cool white spiral thing that you see in the center of the picture. This is a mobile that I saw at IKEA and thought would be cool to have. The roommates and I seem to like it, so its good! The next picture is from the door of our room. We've created a pretty cool setup which we're enjoying. You also can see my roommates in this picture. Steve is sitting on the futon facing the window. Jeff is at his desk. And on the bottom bunk is Andrew (you probably can't see him, he's taking a nap) My bunk is the top one with the orange clamp lamp on the corner. The last picture you'll see is of my desk and study area. This is where I've been blogging these days and talking to some of you online. So now you've all seen the new home! :-)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh fun ... thanks for sharing! It looks pretty clean so far, ha! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Anonymous said...

I love that you put the postcards up! It looks beautiful! I hope you are doing well and meeting all kinds of great people.