I am finally in San Diego! My folks and I arrived here in sunny California on Monday afternoon and have been busy since with shopping and getting stuff ready. Right now, I'm blogging from our room in the PLNU Alumni House (where I'm staying until tomorrow) Today we actually got to have a day of fun & sightseeing. We went to the San Diego Zoo and then drove around for a bit. We've done a lot and I'll wait until later to blog about it. Its about 4:00 p.m. here right now, the sun is out, the palm trees are everywhere and its about 72 degrees. :-) I move into my dorm room tomorrow and will be blogging with pictures as soon as I get settled. Off to do go sit out in the sun ;-)
2 comments:
Yeah-- thanks for the update. I was wondering about you today. Glad to hear the weather is great, the shopping has happened and your moving in tomorrow. SGA arrives tomorrow ... dull moments have departed! Let the games begin.
Good luck moving in! At least you don't have a ton of stuff. I am really looking forward to seeing the pictures. Good luck winning everyone over :)
Post a Comment