Friday, August 19

First Pictures from California




So, I'm here in my college dorm room on a break from New Student Orientation (NSO), and it is amazing. That's the word I've continued to use. My roommates are cool, the kids in my unit are fun and I'm meeting a lot of really fun people. So, these are some various highlight pictures from my time here in California so far. As I blogged about earlier, we arrived here Monday afternoon and shopped, bummed around and even did a little sightseeing. Hope you enjoy them. I haven't taken many dorm room/campus pictures yet, but once I do, they will be on the blog ASAP. Better go get ready for the afternoon session. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Awesome! That is my word ... thanks for the first pics from PLNU. What a beautiful place!

Anonymous said...

Once again...I am completely jealous! But I am glad you are having a great time. Good luck tomorrow with Spanish! heeheee