That is what I am. Last night, I was amazed at the beauty of God's creation as I watched the sun set over the Pacific. This picture doesn't do it justice, but I was and still am amazed at how great our God is. The sky was a light lavender and then turned light orange then to a dark red then to a magenta color. All I could think of was if anyone ever doubted the existence of God, I wish they could have seen the sunset last night. Wow!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
2 comments:
That picture is gorgeous! The leaves on tree outside my window are starting to change colors...that's about as beautiful as it gets in good old Braintree. Hope you are well!
Wow! I love the picture-- thanks for sharing. Hope your enjoyed the Ginny concert.
Post a Comment