I opened up my e-mail inbox this evening to find an e-mail to all newly elected Freshman Class Council members. I won! That's all I know as of now. No percentages, actual numbers, etc. One funny thing--there are 8 elected members that serve. Six of those positions are now filled by males. Only two females were elected! Should be an interesting yet exciting year!
This morning I finished Esau McCaulley's rich and helpful book, Reading
While Black: African American Biblical Interpretation as an Exercise in
Hope (Inter...
There’s clutter that’s obviously clutter: junk mail in stacks on the
counter, toys with missing or broken parts, duplicate kitchen tools that
never get us...
One of the reasons people are interested in leadership development is
because it so closely aligned with personal development. Working on one’s
leadership ...
Over the past 3 months, I have had the opportunity to sit down across a
desk or table with a lot of students to talk about upcoming classes,
possible empl...
[image: Azusa Pacific University - A Christian University in Los Angeles,
California] It is official ... in July, I begin my journey towards a Ph.D.
in Hig...
i'm blogging here now too: seasonbyseason.tumblr.com
you should check it out if you care to follow any muses, quotes, video
clips, photos, songs, recipes, ...
1 comment:
You almost scared me last night -- I was glad to hear by phone that Henckman won! Wahoo! Serve well-- and remember who you are serving.
Post a Comment