Saturday, October 1

It's October!


WOW! My how time flies. October is here! Next thing you know, Thanksgiving will be right around the corner...

Thought I'd take a little time to blog this sunny Saturday morning. Yesterday was an interesting day weather wise. There was quite a bit of fog all day, but it stuck out particularly last night as the sun began to set. I was walking out of the caf and looking out towards the water and saw a pretty cool sight. Where you would have seen ocean, you saw fog, but it looked like clouds. So looking at the horizon it gave the perspective of being in the clouds. Guess you had to be there for my Jetsons moment. ;-) I didn't have my camera with me then, but went back to my room and took this picture down near Young. Hopefully, you'll understand what I'm describing...

No comments: