Yesterday afternoon, I was checking my Point Loma e-mail account when I saw in my inbox I had a new e-mail from Jeff Bolster. He is the Director of International Ministries at PLNU and is responsible for LoveWorks, the short-term missions program on campus. The e-mail said I had been selected for a LoveWorks team, to travel next summer to South Africa! As you can guess, I'm pretty excited! I'm looking forward to those three weeks already as I know God's going to do amazing things. Just thought I'd share my news!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
2 comments:
Super excited for you!
That's amazing Andrew! I am once again completely jealous but so happy for you! It seems every time you check your email there is good news!
Post a Comment