It's been a bit since I "blogged" so I thought I'd update with a recap of my weekend...
Saturday night was the big Homecoming Game at Point Loma. PLNU brought back the "spirit bell" and had a competition among each of the residence halls to see who had the most spirit. The winner would gain control of the bell for the next year until the next Homecoming Game. Long story short...Young Hall (my dorm) won! The game was a lot of fun...
Sunday was the big 19th birthday, and I had a splendid celebration that evening. 27 people and I made our way to my favorite restaurant, the Cheesecake Factory over at Fashion Valley for a birthday bash. It was amazing, as always! I left full and satisfied...
So that's how my wonderful weekend went! And my journey home begins this evening as I wake up tomorrow morning in Boston! Looking forward to Thanksgiving break at home...
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment