I returned to the west coast late last night after a long flight from Providence, stopping in Baltimore then flying into San Diego. After getting everything out of my three suitcases (one of which was overweight at the airport) which were completely full of things, I'm sorting stuff out and preparing for my return to classes tomorrow and the start of my 2nd semester! Chapel in the morning, and then my first class isn't until 1:30 in the afternoon...
I'll write more later on in the week...
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
1 comment:
Henck-man!
It was good to see you, though very brief. Glad to hear you made it back safely to the West Side. Interestingly enough (connecting w/your last blog) Kelly and I also went for a 24 hour excursion to NYC. It was great fun and we went all over the city, but didn't end up seeing show, sadly... oh well. ALSO, Kelly and I will be coming out to CA the first full week of March for Kelly's Spring Break. We'll be staying half the week in San Fran w/one of our friends from Ohio, and then the other half w/the Shinny-Shinn-Shinns just outside of Fresno! So, yeah, we're excited b/c we've never been to California before...well...I went once...but I was in diapers at the time so it doesn't really count. Anyhoo...Hope you're doin' well!
Shalom,
Jeff Bergeson
ps~I'll email you my new email address in case you don't have that yet...
Post a Comment