Tomorrow at 7:00 a.m. PST, my campaign for the office of ASB Executive Secretary will begin! At that time, I will be permitted to post publicity and begin campaigning publicly for my position. I have two opponents and a full ten days on the campaign trail! On Wednesday, February 1, I will deliver my speech in chapel in front of the entire PLNU student body and that evening the polls open! Voting continues until Friday, February 3 and I will get a phone call with the election results on Sunday evening.
Stay tuned for more reports from Andrew's adventures on the ASB campaign trail...
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
2 comments:
Best wishes ... I look forward to the updates! Be true!
They say you could tell Bill Clinton's level of confidence by the necktie he wore. The wilder the tie, the greater his confidence. Apparently he had some outlandish ties. I suggest you get a tie with baloons on it, some Wayfarer shades, and a saxaphone for the Chapel speech. Long live King Andrew.
Post a Comment