Sunday, March 5

A Break In Bethesda

WOW! Life has been crazy the past month and a half, and now that its finally died down a bit, I'm back blogging again. Life is good, and its good to be on a break this week. I'm here in Bethesda, Maryland (just outside of Washington, DC) at Mema's (my grandma's house) and am looking forward to the week ahead!

For somewhat of an explanation as to why I haven't blogged in such a long time, I'd direct you to another blog.

www.andrewforasb.blogspot.com

I opened up a new blog for my campaign for ASB Executive Secretary...which was successful! :-) After three long weeks, including campaigning all over campus, visiting dorms, walking the halls, standing outside the caf during dinner hours, putting up and then tearing down campaign publicity, writing and delivering my campaign speech in front of the student body, voting, and then voting again in a runoff, I finally received a phone call about my win. So check out the "andrew for asb" blog where you can read more about my campaign and what I've been up to recently.

That's about all for now. I'll have more to blog about as my "break in Bethesda" continues on this week...

No comments: