Tuesday, July 10

Mahalo from Maui!

Greetings from Hawaii! We arrived here in Maui on Thursday afternoon and have thoroughly enjoyed our time on the island. My apologies for the limited blogging updates since Camp Pinerock. I'll try my best to update you on how the last few days have been since I was online.

After our last camp in Arizona at Camp Pinerock, we drove to Coolidge, AZ where we spent time ministering at Valley Community Fellowship with Pastor Curtis Adams and his family. We primarily played music including 3 concerts with our last on Fourth of July. From there we drove through the night from Coolidge back into California to fly out from Orange County Airport in Santa Ana. We left California around 9 a.m. on Thursday morning and arrived in Maui around 2 p.m.

It is a refreshing change to be in this weather. After nearly 3 weeks of dry heat and some of the hottest temperatures I've experienced in my life (it hit 116 degrees in Coolidge), it feels good to have wind and cooler temperatures at night.

We've done a lot of cool stuff so far and have traveled all around the island in the short time we've been in Maui. Right now we're at Pukalani Church of the Nazarene, where we are playing for the tent revival this week. It's a lot of fun and the services have gone well.

Our days have been long but fun, so I've had limited opportunity to get online. However, I'm in the process of finishing editing photos, so when I'm complete, I'll be getting some on the blog. Keep reading and checking in and I'll have more to blog about in the next day or so.

No comments: