Well, the summer has ended and it was an incredible one to experience with all the opportunities I had over the last two months.
I'm sitting in my new apartment in Flex Housing on campus, as the clock strikes midnight, I'll be starting my junior year at Point Loma today. Wow.
I've got much to catch up on and much to do in the week ahead, but know that I will update and share and reflect as I have time this week and next, especially as I continue to think on what the Lord has taught me over this summer.
Enjoy the start to your week and keep reading as I blog about my life back at Point Loma.
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment