WOW! It's really cold today and it's not very fun. This morning it was just hovering over 0 degrees outside. Luckilly, my car ran with no problems on the way to school. But the school wasn't exactly warm! I was online this morning and was looking on Yahoo! and saw the weather forecast for San Diego today. 85 degrees! :-) Oh, how I cannot wait for winter to end! This time next week, hopefully it will be warm enough in San Diego for me to wear shorts! I'm looking forward to it a lot! School was crazy today, teacher's are cramming in material and last minute assignments and tests before midterms next week. It will be a hectic rest of the week, but it will be over with soon!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment