I know, yet more talking about winter and wintry weather. It snowed a lot last night and into this morning and caused the roads to be really slick, but it's all good. The weather forecast says we are to get a large storm on Saturday night into Sunday morning, so that should be interesting. More snow! :-) Ha, ha...NO!
I finalized my schedule for my campus visit next week at Point Loma. I'm sitting in on a World Regions Geography class, going to chapel, eating lunch in their caf, and have an admissions interview scheduled.
Tomorrow's the end of a very long week, but then comes the weekend! And guess who's going to be spending the weekend studying for midterms? You got it!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment