I finally reached San Diego this afternoon after a long day of flying. We flew from Providence to Phoenix and then connected to plane to San Diego. It was long, but it's worth it now!
Tonight, we're heading in to Old Town for dinner at a mexican restaurant. Tomorrow is a busy day. I'm sitting in on a class, "World Regional Geography" which starts at 8:00 a.m.! Then, off to chapel, lunch and then I have my admissions interview scheduled for 1:00 p.m. Then tomorrow night a really good jazz pianist, Cyrus Chestnut is actually performing a concert, so we'll be listening to some really great music tomorrow night. Saturday we're off to Mexico for the day and coming back in the evening. Then we leave on Sunday morning for home!
I'm excited to be here, and hopeful that this will be a good trip! Talk later when I return to the desolate tundra called Quincy. FYI--Quincy has been off ALL week long! That's funny.
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment