It's Thursday and I'm heading into a long weekend! No school on Monday because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so I'm happy. I think we're making a family trip to the movies on Monday, maybe seeing Hotel Rwanda. I've seen the previews and it looks really good. We shall see.
Finishing up my term research assignment for my political science independent study. It's due in two weeks but I wanted to get a good chunk of it out of the way now. I'm completing a paper on the history of continuity in government. Pretty interesting stuff--who would run the country if there was an attack on the Capitol, presidential succession, etc.
Well better be off to continue learning more about the fascinating topic of continuity of government!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
2 comments:
I did it. I finally did it. I blogged about your blog. You can see my blog about your blog at alshinn.blogspot.com. Now all my many, many blog followers will be flooding your blog and learning all about the cool stuff that you have to say. Yipee! Happy blogging,
Andrew (Shinn)
hey andrew! i'm favoriting you're blog on my computer.
hope you had a good weekend. i'll see you wednesday! adios!!!!
<3 Katie
Post a Comment