Contrary to popular belief, I AM still here and living life! I realized I hadn't "blogged" in a while, so I decided to do so on this ever so beautiful afternoon.
We're in the final preparations for the SEMASC Spring Conference that our Student Council will be hosting this Tuesday. We're expecting upwards of 500 students from high school student councils from all across SE Massachusetts. Our theme, SEMASC NATION: Becoming Champions of Leadership is Red Sox-ish and has been fun to work on.
Life is crazy with SEMASC prep, several annual reports needing to be written, scholarship stuff and winding down my high school career! 29 days and counting! It's been gorgeous today, and has further reminded me of how beautiful San Diego will be (all year long!)
After this week is over, I plan on doing nothing but sleep and being lazy for a bit. Thankfully, we have April Vacation next week, so I'm happy! Looking forward to having little that needs to be done and do what I want to do! :-)
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment