Friday, April 22

What A Week!

Friday is sadly here, and the end of my week of from school is almost over. :-( But, all in all its been pretty good. Training has been slow, but a great experience. I've been lucky to start with such a great job. It should be a great summer. I'm off in a few to head to Boston Bowl for cosmic bowling with the youth group. That's always fun. Then tomorrow I head into Cambridge for a training class on "mastering the art of making coffee" from 10-3 p.m. Tomorrow night after my class, I'm meeting a group of students from my chemistry class I took last year and we're having dinner with my old chemistry teacher, Mrs. Lane who is now retired. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. Then back to Quincy High on Monday! :-( But only a few days left. Then MCAS Week (late start at 10:30 a.m.) May 26th is my last day of high school! As of June 7th, I'll be a high school graduate! :-) Well, off to start my weekend with cosmic bowling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andrew Henck!! I miss you man!! So many good times at NYC, camp and all the rest. Can't believe you're going to POINT LOMA NAZARENE UNIVERSITY!! By far better than ENC..woops I mean... lol jp..but seriously, I'm so happy for you! I know you're gonna have a great time! Well, I don't really know what I'm supposed to put in these things, so I guess i'll just wrap it up. BUt i love you man! Glad to hear that you're doing well! peace out.