I've been a way for a while (from blogging, that is) and I thought I'd give a couple of updates from my life. Life's been good recently...
1. I finally received my roommate information in the mail from Point Loma. And I've set up my PLNU e-mail account, so I'm official! My roommates are really cool. I've got Steve who's from Lake Forest, CA (1 1/2 hours from San Diego), Jeff from Michigan, and another Andrew from New Mexico. Yes, I am in a quad, but its in Young Hall (the dorm that's basically on the water).
2. Also, I got my schedule which looks pretty good. Classes start on Monday, August 22 and I have Elementary Spanish I at 7:30 a.m. that morning! I also am taking Intro to Political Science, World Civilizations II, Psychology of Personal Development, Intro to Music and something called Chorale. (?)
3. The reason for my "almost" in my title, is because this morning I got three wisdom teeth removed. It's been a slow day and much of it has been spent in bed. However, I've come to the realization that gauze inside your mouth for a really long time is not the best feeling ;-) Thanks to Amanda for the get well package (which contained the chocolate pudding and Gatorade which have already consumed ;-) and Papa Henck for being home with me today. This too shall pass, I say.
Well that's an update on life right now. I'll keep you posted and I'm off to eat, swallow I mean, some yummy mashed potatoes. Mmmmmm...
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
2 comments:
Glad to hear you are up and around, even if it is for just awhile. Thanks for calling today-- it sure made me laugh!
Andrew,
Hope your cheek-swell goes down and the pain subsides! Enjoy the soft foods, if that's even possible. Have you gotten your luggage back? We're all waiting with baited breath to find out.
Regards,
Andrew
Post a Comment