It has been just beautiful here in Quincy today. The sun is shining, the humidity is low, there is a bit of a seabreeze and the temperatures are in the upper 70's. I'm liking this weather! :-)
It's been an interesting time since I've been back from Indianapolis. To make a long story short...U.S. Airways lost my suitcase and they still have not found it (four days later). I had to go shopping last night to find clothes for church this morning, because when I packed for my ten day trip to Indy, I took almost my whole closet with me! The airlines have already told us that if it isn't found I will get insurance money to pay for the suitcase and the contents of the bag. (which includes my bible, several of my books I was planning on reading this summer, shoes, and to top it off, it was all packed in my new suitcase that was a graduation gift from my grandma!) So I'm hoping and praying I don't have to go through the ordeal of listing everything lost and then having to buy everything over again. However, it may be fun as I am beginning to plan out my clothes and items for college in California! :-) We'll see...I'll keep you loyal few updated!
Oh and a special birthday greeting to my good friend, Amanda Marble! ;-)
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday greetings! And by the way, I love the new look. At first, I thought I was on the wrong site, ha! Thanks for the super cute bear!
Post a Comment