I haven't blogged in a while, as I am in the midst of a pretty busy week. Two exams tomorrow, a midterm, boat loads of reading, etc...
But anyways, on to the news of today...I was in the library this evening for an hour long study group for my Psych midterm tomorrow and once that concluded, I walked down the stairs to the main level and found a table to do some work at. I found one, grabbed a seat, and opened up my laptop to go online. I was checking my e-mail when I opened up my inbox to find an e-mail from George Williamson (Director of Worship Ministries at PLNU), congratulating me on my selection to the Freshman Chapel Band! Our first event as a "band" is this Friday night at a bonfire on Shelter Island with the other chapel bands that play at Point Loma. I'm looking forward to it! So that's the news for today...good night!
Setting boundaries in relationships rarely fails at the first conversation.
It fails on the eleventh day, when the thing you asked for quietly stops
2 days ago
2 comments:
Congrats! George made a good choice ... enjoy the rest of your week.
write about the dead rat you saw at point loma the most "beautiful" place.
Post a Comment